Monday, February 16, 2009

Bleeding Kansas


Ok, we got updates!

Dano did some more work on Central America, and JJ uploaded a new tune called Nights in Armor. He warned me that it wasn't done to a click, so keep that in mind, maybe ripe for chopping up and looping. I dig the riffs, has a total classic rock vibe to it, I'd love to hear some real drums on that one.

I did some remixing on Casio Tango and added a few stylophone lines that make everything sound out of tune and a little wild and sloppy, but I kinda like it! I also added some more guitar to Pats tune. This one totally makes me think of the Wild West or something, so I renamed it "Bleeding Kansas". Hope you don't mind Pat!

Everything is uploaded so go enjoy yourself some! http://hangoutcollective.bandcamp.com/

I'm psyched about the progress here, it's been less than 2 weeks since the first contribution and we already have 4 songs in the works, can't wait to hear more. For everyone who hasn't uploaded yet, where you at?!

No comments:

Post a Comment