Tuesday, February 17, 2009

new trax

actually, the title for this post is a little misleading. Both these things are a bit older but I never did anything with them for one reason or another. There is no kind of cohesiveness to them either. I'd be obliged to anyone's additions, or even a take in a new direction. Jimmy Valentine kindly extended an invite so I would like to give it a go.
Time is tight, but I will do my best to add to others tracks as well. I hope I don't suck. I'll only post if my additions seem like they add something. I also play the ukelele in case anyone is dying to have some uke on their stuff. It's not like the market is ripe for uke players these days.

Anyway ... I'm J.J. Hope these cuts do something in the way of making you want to add something to them.

http://hangoutcollective.bandcamp.com/

by the way ... Jimmy, you play the Stylophone? You animal.
You ever see one of these? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NMw38s1ZRtU&feature=related
They are pretty dope.

I just got a Kaosspad and I haven't slept much since getting it. Thing is an addiction more than just something to mess around on.

I'm out.

1 comment:

  1. The songs are “Nights in Armor” and “The Electric Church”. Someday, hopefully soonish, we’ll have a site where we can upload the individual multi-track files when posting a new song, which I think will lend itself to more re-arranging and freedom for anyone after the original poster, but for now we’ll have to be patient. If anyone does want the individual tracks for any songs – just let it be known here, and we’ll try to accommodate.

    We actually have two Uke players here! Can’t wait to hear some of that. I plan on doing an acoustic song soon; maybe you guys can uke all over that.

    ReplyDelete